Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Dave Nivarro

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Whatever24's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2004
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your pride has got you in alot of trouble. You're a fag.

  2. #2
    sickboy78
    Guest sickboy78's Avatar

    Post

    Little known fact about Dave Navarro, if anyone gives a fuck, but i didn't start the damn topic anyway. He is playing guitar on Gene Simmons' solo album on a cover of the Prodigy song "Firestarter." That should actually be kinda cool, but I'll stop talking KISS before I get an online beating

  3. #3
    Inactive Member RENODIVORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Unkle Skellie, Don't tell anyone ok, But KISS fukin' Rocks !

  4. #4
    sickboy78
    Guest sickboy78's Avatar

    Post

    hey Reno, i think you just dug ur own grave by sayin' that, but yeah I like Kiss,just as much as social d, ramones,rancid, sex pistols. Earlier kiss actually has a bit of a punk edge. Parasite, Deuce - those are great songs. Did you hear their cover of Ramones "Rock n roll radio - pretty sweet. While we're on topic, just because a band makes it on radio or is signed to a major label, it doesn't necessarily take away from their talent or credibility. One of my favourite bands happens to be megadeth, and Dave Mustaine is more punk than most "punks" today. Peace Sells is one of the best damn punk songs of all time. Total anti-establishment. Any Ministry fans in here.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member RENODIVORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Unkle Skellie, I hear bro but I have nothin' to hide. Detroit rock city bud, Thats my fave.
    I hear ya about the major label and such, Sorry if I was generalizing. I was just trying to make a point about the early roots of punk. I applaude a band for being successful. It's all a matter of preference anyways ya know ? We all like what we like and there's no right or wrong really, unless you like Justin Timberlink or something....lol
    SAVI ?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Whatever24's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2004
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Life has been dead for yrs(Keep trying to get hip!)

  7. #7
    Inactive Member RENODIVORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Life is still good my young jeddi night.
    It's never been about being hip. Fuck that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •